Monday, February 06, 2006

Underqualified

I am shockingly underqualified for both positions. I have absolutely no technical skills necessary for logiticians and no professional experience in either accounting or financial reporting . No HR management experience...(but I work as an ambassador in my company and run the social committee. does that count? ) Hmm...my only advantage is probably "Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals" and "Relevant travel or work outside the U.S." I guess I have an OK level of communication skills (*I love talking to a wide-range of people), but ....zero French?

Non-medical positions are not as easy as I'd expected. Are they generally more competitive than medical positions? Minimum commitment is longer too. God I feel so useless....

==========================

MSF Administrator/Financial Controllers--

  • Requirements:
    Minimum one-year commitment
    Experience with: accounting, budgeting and financial planning, financial control, financial reporting
    Experience with human resources management
    Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals
    Relevant travel or work outside the U.S.
  • Assets:
    Excellent communication skills

MSF Logistician--

  • Requirements:
    Experience as a manager, foreman, or team leader
    Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals
    Relevant travel or work outside the U.S.
    Availability of 6-12 months
  • Technical skills and experience in four of the following areas:
    Simple water and sanitation systems
    Construction
    Vehicle mechanics
    Radio and communications equipment
    Basic bookkeeping
    Supply management
  • Assets:
    Excellent communication skills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home