Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Year in Pictures




Kashimada, Kanagawa, Japan. December 2005



Shimamura Teiki Recital, Kanagawa, Japan. November 2005


Yakumo Festival, Meguro-ku, Tokyo. October 2005


Birthday Present for myself, Tokyo. September 2005


Kodo Village, Niigata, Japan. August 2005


Furano, Hokkaido, Japan. July 2005


HCMC, Vietnam. June 2005

Yong-Kang St., Taipei. May, 2005

Yakumo, Meguro-ku, Tokyo. April, 2005

Ebisu Garden Place, Tokyo. March, 2005

Karuizawa, Japan. February 2005

Fraser Island, Australia. January 2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you ne!
happy new year!

12/29/2005 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon,
This is Karen from Korea!!
It seems that you are having a great time in Japan. How's your study going there? Have you already finished and started working there?

The picture of you playing Violin looks so great!! ^^
Hope you have a great great New Year!!

12/29/2005 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot dang, Sharon--the places you've been! I suddenly want to get out more.
You're looking pretty virtuoso with that violin. Is that a new thing for you?
New England misses you. Merry Christmas from us all :)

1/01/2006 3:50 AM  
Blogger 雪人 said...

>Daniel,
dude, how've you been? You still working as a news reporter in Taipei? Any chance you might come to Japan? Miss you too! Happy new year!

>Karen,
How are you? Where in Korea do you live? I miss hanging out with you in Boston so much...
Yes, I've finished my study and am working at an ad agency in Tokyo. But I might quit pretty soon, like in the next couple of months or so. Would love to visit Korea if possible. Please let me know when's a good time to visit. Keep in touch!

>Steffi,
Thanks for sending pictures of you and Oliver. You guys look so cute together! Have a fantastic and fruitful new year, and hope to see you sometime in 2006. : )

>Jon,
It took me a few seconds to figure out who you are; I almost forgot you had a Chinese name. :p Yeah, the violine is a brand new thing for me, but I can play a couple songs now besides twinkle twinkle little star. :)

How's life in Okinawa? I hope you had a good break back in Massachusettes. I'm thinking about going down there during Golden Week. It'd be great to see you - will keep you posted on my travel plans. Take care.

1/05/2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home